After School/Summer Camp
Welcome to our Spring Lake Kids After School/Summer Camp page. We are excited that you have found us. Below you will find some helpful information about our program. If you have questions please do not hesitate to call us @ 336-586-7040.
After School Program (2:30 pm- 6:00 pm)
The After School program is for K-8th grade. The schools we currently pick up at are Clover Garden and A/O. Upon returning to the church
- We break up into our grade groups for a snack and fellowship.
- During the snack time we have a very engaging bible lesson which the kids call "Bible Time".
- We then turn our attention to homework where our teachers assist each student to ensure their homework is completed and checked.
- Once a student has completed his/her homework they are free to participate in the games/activities such as: football, basketball, tag, drawing, coloring, computer games, DS games, X Box 360, PS 2, watch movies, etc...
Full Days/Half Days
When Clover Garden or A/O is out for half or full days Spring Lake will be open. The hours of operation are from 6:30 am to 6:00 pm. Children are required to bring their lunches (unless a field trip is scheduled and we go out to eat).
We have a monthly calendar prepared with the upcoming events that is handed out to parents including dates, events and costs for the event. Some of the places we go when kids are out full days are Bouncin Around (and game room), Yo-Zone, Bungy in the mall, CiCi's Pizza, Putt Putt, Dollar Tree, Five Below, McDonalds, Elon and Joe Davidson Park.
Fees/Dues: For the 2016-2017 school year is as follows:
• Our weekly rate for Before/After School is $45.00 a week.
- $40 for 2nd and 3rd child
- There is no extra charge for using the Before School program.
- There is no extra charge for ½ or whole days
• Academic / Spring / Holiday Breaks
- When students are out for these weeks the cost will be $65.00
After School Tutoring
We are deeply concerned about our kids succeeding in their school work. To assist parents in this endeavor we offer pick up from Clover Garden to kids who stay after school for tutoring. We are also staffed in our program to assist students in any particular subject where they may need one on one attention.
We also offer a fun filled Summer Camp Program that is open to kids from all schools (availability is limited) . We enjoy activities such as swimming (Northeast Park and playing at the park), Elon Park, Putt-Putt and game room, movies, Bouncin Around and game room, Yo-Zone, Bungy in the mall any many more.
We offer full time and part-time (if there is availability due to full-time participants).
We are open between the hours of 6:30 am to 6:00 pm. Payment will be due each Monday when you drop off.
Cost is $75.00 per week
Activity Fee: There is no activity Fee charge
So go ahead and make plans to join us this summer!!!
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact:
Keith Jones (Camp Director)
Church Phone: 336-586-7040